Includes the testing and analysis of:
RMR (Resting Metabolic Rate)
The testing takes approximately 1 hour and you will have a follow up phone/Zoom session to go over your results and receive:
- Detailed breakdown of testing
- How you compare to norms (where applicable)
- Customized Heart Rate Training Zones
- Calories burned at different heart rates
- How your speed/wattage relates to your heart rate
- How your body uses a mix of fuel sources (Carbs vs Fat) at different heart rates
- What heart rate your body burns the most fat
- How your breath rate affects your performance
- What is limiting your performance
- How to breakdown between cardio, HIIT and strength training to mitigate your limiting factors
- How fast your body recovers from your training
- How all of the findings relate to your performance and what it can mean for you!
You will schedule an appointment for the date, time and location of your test.
You will be wearing a mask and all accompanying testing equipment for the duration of the test.
You will need to fill out the accompanying forms truthfully and in their entirety 2 DAYS BEFORE your testing can be completed and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. If it is not filled out in it's entirety, your testing will need to be rescheduled with no exceptions.
If you answer YES to 1 or more of the follow up questions on the PAR-Q+ a follow up PARMED-X form will be sent and will need to be filled by a licensed heath care provider and sent to email@example.com BEFORE you schedule your testing.
There will be no rescheduling by the client or client representatives permitted with less than 24 hours notice and will result in a loss of that testing session with no refund.
There will be no refunds given for an appointment that you do not show up for as you will need to confirm your appointment details.
Details will be sent that need to be stringently adhered to will be sent as to ensure the validity of the testing procedures can be met.